Online Statement of Privacy
An individual’s private information is an important priority of the Southern Plains Tribal Health Board. This Online Statement of Privacy applies to private information and data collected online through the SPTHB website.
Through the use of the SPTHB website and social media platforms, you consent to the terms and conditions of the data procedures of SPTHB. If you do not consent, you should refrain from further use of SPTHB’s website and social media platforms.
Mobile Terms and Conditions
- There is no fee from SPTHB to receive text messages. Message and data rates may apply- this can be checked with your mobile service provider. Charges are billed and payable to your mobile service provider or deducted from your prepaid account. Consent is not a requirement for purchase.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier’s name and the date, time and content of your messages. We may use this information to contact you and provide the services you request from us. Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered if the mobile phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within a coverage area, factors beyond the control of the wireless operator may interfere with message delivery, including the customer’s equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. Wireless operators do not guarantee message delivery and will not be held liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS message as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
- By subscribing to SPTHB alerts, the user consents to receive automated text messages from SPTHB. Recurring messages. Message & data rates may apply.
- If you have any questions, text HELP to 55251 or contact us at (405) 652-9200 or email@example.com. To stop receiving messages, text STOP to 55251.
All above categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
Use of Information
- SPTHB may collect and make use of personal information to assist in the operation of the organization’s website and social media platforms, in order to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. SPTHB may use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible services that may be available to you from SPTHB. SPTHB may also be in contact with you with regards to completing optional surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential services that may be offered.
- SPTHB may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon SPTHB and/or our website or social media platforms.
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and property of SPTHB
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of our users, of SPTHB, and/or the general public.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
- All users and/or visitors to our website and social media platforms have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website or social media platforms, please send an email notifying SPTHB of your wish to unsubscribe, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Websites
- SPTHB shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural, and technical security with respect to our office and information storage so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Changes to Online Statement of Privacy
- SPTHB reserves the right to update and/or change the terms of the Statement of Privacy. The most current, applicable Online Statement of Privacy will be posted to our website at spthb.org so that our users and visitors are always aware of the privacy measures in place to protect individual private information.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Online Statement of Privacy, please feel free to contact us at the following email, telephone number, or mailing address:
Southern Plains Tribal Health Board
9705 N Broadway Extension, Suite 150
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73114
Last Edited on 9/21/20